I’ve heard a lot of people are picking up new hobbies, spending more time in nature, finally using Facetime… What have you been doing differently in the past few months to adapt to the changing times?
When I lived in the mountains, I was outside swimming and hiking with my dogs everyday. In NYC, I try and maintain a list of things I have to accomplish for the daily to make sure I am happy, healthy, and feel any sense of normality.
* Get at least two hours of outside time near a tree
* Recognize the things that I am grateful for
* Draw 1 picture, write 1 cheesy poem, 1 journal entry
* Get ahead on 1 assignment for school
* Pick out a cute outfit and take photos
* Cook supper for me and the pups!